You can cook Cheesecake Supreme using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Supreme
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Walnuts, finely copped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 24 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon peel, finely shredded.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need of Fruit sauce topping.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Orange peel, finely shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 10 oz of Frozen fruit, thawed (red raspberries, strawberries, or peaches).
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
Cheesecake Supreme instructions
- For crust, combine crackers, nuts and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining onto bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan..
- In mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat until fluffy. Add eggs and yolk, beating on low until just combined. Stir in milk. Pour into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs..
- Place on a shallow baking pan in oven. Bake in 375?F oven (45-50 min for 8 in pan) (35-40 min for 9 in pan) or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 15 min. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 more min. then remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Chill at least 4 hrs. Serve with fruit sauce..
- For fruit sauce: in a saucepan, mix orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir in undrained fruit. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook and stir 2 min more..