No bake cheese cake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). A delightful favorite with everyone No-bake cherry cheesecake is a sweet and simple way to impress your guests using everyday ingredients. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. You can cook No bake cheese cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake cheese cake
- You need 4 of wine glasses or any pretty glass.
- It’s 1 bunch of gram crackers.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz..
- You need 1 small of can of sweeten condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of strawberry pie filling.
This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be…silky, smooth, light. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll.
No bake cheese cake instructions
- In a zipp lock bag smash a few gram crackers . And pour some in the bottom of your glasses..
- Next take 8 oz package of cream cheese in a mixer add the small can of sweeten condensed milk and wipp it till light and fluffy..
- Then spoon into glasses over the gram cracker crumbs . Layer with more gram crackers if you like..
- Next add the strawberry pie filling and chill in frig for 30 minuets . Enjoy !.
This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. Perfect for any dinner party or holiday gathering. Watch how to make a quick-and-easy cheesecake that needs no baking! Simply combine the ingredients and then give it a quick chill in the refrigerator.