You can have Cheesecake Popsicles using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Popsicles
- Prepare 100 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar (for your fruit).
- It’s 100 grams of Cookies.
- You need 100 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- You need dash of Vanilla Extract.
Cheesecake Popsicles instructions
- Mash your strawberries,add your 15 grams of sugar and put them in your ice-cream molds..
- Put them in a freezer to chill for a few minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together..
- Add it to your ice cream mold..
- Crush your cookies and put them in your mold..
- Let the whole popsicle chill for a few hours..
- Later get them out of the freezer and if you are having trouble getting it out, just put it in hot water. Enjoy!.