Glazed Berry Squares.
You can cook Glazed Berry Squares using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Berry Squares
- It’s 2 cup of graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar- divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine , melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of thawed Cool Whip topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of pkg. (8oz) each Philidelphia cream cheese (12 oz. ) softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of freah blueberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 of pkg. (6oz) Jell-O strawberry flavor geletin.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
Glazed Berry Squares instructions
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of 13 x9 " dish..
- Beat cream cheese and remainig sugar in medium bowl . With mixer until blended. Whisk in cool whip. Spread over crust..
- Top with berries..
- Add boiling water to geletin mix in large bowl. Stir 2 min. Until completely dissolved. Add ice stir until melted. Pour over berries. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm..