Oreo Crust Cheesecake.
You can have Oreo Crust Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Crust Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cheese cake filling.
- It’s 20 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of Sugar.
- You need 1 oz of All purpose flour.
- You need 6 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 3 each of Egg.
- It’s 2 each of Egg yokes.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon zest.
- You need 1 tsp of Heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare of strawberry sauce.
- It’s 1 box of Fresh strawberries.
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1 box of Oreo.
Oreo Crust Cheesecake instructions
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar for 5 min please make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add sour cream and flour them give it a mix for 1 min.
- Add eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Add the lemon zest and heavy cream or milk.
- In an 8 or 10 inch cake pan crush all the box of Oreos you could use a food processor and press it into the pan then bake it for 15 minutes and take it out.
- Pour all the cream cheese filling into the cake pan once the crust cooled down a bit.
- Place the cake pan in to a double boiler then place it in to the oven at 350°F.
- Make sure to check the cheese cake after 45 min, make sure to turn off the oven once the surface of cheesecake is light brown.
- Keep the cheesecake for half an hour in the oven after you turned off the heat then take out the cheesecake out of the double boiler and let it cool off for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- For the strawberry sauce : place the first strawberries on the cheesecake ones it's been refrigerated for at least 12 hours and if you want to make a little bit of strawberry juice just to top it off you could combine 1 tablespoon sugar with the five strawberries and let it in the refrigerator until you have some strawberry juice.