Mini cheesecakes. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Cheesecakes I. Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare! Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
Traditional, non-mini versions can be a little fussy. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. I do not recommend freezing these mini cheesecakes. You can have Mini cheesecakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini cheesecakes
- It’s 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 8 of graham crackers.
- It’s of strawberry, cherry pie topping.
Cream cheese does not freeze well, in general and in my own experience. Graham crackers: You can buy them pre-crushed, or pulverize in a food processor, or crush in a gallon size resealable bag using a rolling pin. Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite! Everyone loves a good dessert and these easy handheld bites feature an easy and rich cheesecake nestled on a cookie crumb base with your favorite fruit toppings.
Mini cheesecakes instructions
- Let cheese soften add milk, cheese, vanilla and sugar to bowl and beat until smooth.
- Crush crakers and add butter. Consistency should be like wet sand..
- Layer pie mixture and fruit topping starting with cracker crumbs. Smash crumbs in bottom of mason jar..
Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds. Creamy and delicate, these keto mini cheesecakes are crustless and gluten-free. Creamy and delicate, with a pleasant vanilla flavor, these delightful little cakes are. These little cheesecakes make a fun dessert that's just right for cooks who don't have a lot of time for fussy recipes. Plus, you get to eat the whole thing yourself!