Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake. If you're like most low carb dieters, you enjoy indulging in high fat low carb cheesecake recipes. Poor Sour Cream topping over the cheesecake (you will have to have some room between the rim of the pan and the. Not tested or verified by Nigella.com.
This Coconut Cake is one of the best cakes you'll ever make! This has been a reader favorite recipe for years and it's one of my my families favorites! Vanilla Coconut Cream "Cheesecake" (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan). You can have Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
I have a special treat for you today.literally! A dairy-free, grain-free "cheesecake" made from my Soured Coconut Cream recipe. This no-bake recipe is so simple to make and. I found this coconut cake recipe in a newspaper many years ago and modified it to suit my taste.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake step by step
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..
Coconut Sour Cream Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The secret to this cake is the use of frozen coconut (because of its wetness), the blend of sour cream and the required refrigeration time. Lemon Raspberry Cream CheesecakeRaspberry-Vanilla Cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Sweet Corn Tamale CakesTopped with Sour Cream, Salsa, Avocado and Salsa Verde. Eggroll SamplerA Variety of All of Our Rolls with. This cheesecake is on the creamy pudding side of the texture spectrum.