Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars.
You can cook Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars
- You need 200 grams of graham crackers or buttery biscuits.
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 ml of double cream.
- You need 500 grams of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 4 of jars with lids.
Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars step by step
- Make the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor. Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars..
- Whisk the cream cheese, cream, 5 tbsp icing sugar and the vanilla extract until softly whipped, in a large bowl..
- Tip half the strawberries and the remaining sugar into another bowl. Crush with a fork to a puree. Mix the puree through the cream and divide between the jars..
- Top each cheesecake with remaining strawberries, secure the lids and chill..
- recipe from GOODFOOD!!!.