Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake. This Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is rich, creamy and swirled with homemade strawberry sauce. And let me tell you, this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake does NOT disappoint. It's rich, it's creamy, it's indulgent and insanely delicious.
It is called a springform pan. Whenever one of my three sons or eight grandchildren has a birthday, I make this pretty, creamy cheesecake. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce. You can cook Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake
- Prepare of pie crust.
- It’s 2 cup of vanilla wafer cookies crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of pie filling.
- Prepare 5 of -8 oz cream cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of strawberry glaze.
Enjoy a creamy strawberry-swirl cheesecake with jam and a crunchy graham cracker crust. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. This delicious creamy cheesecake is baked with a flavorful swirl of strawberry jam, which not only makes it taste fruity, but look sensational, too! Reviews for: Photos of PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake.
Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven at 350,F. and bake on 350 .in a 9 inc, springform pan, spray with pam cooking spray.in and around pan lightly..
- mix crushed wafers, brown sugar ,cinnamon and butter melted.mix well,, now put crumbs in pan press with the fingers, alongside and bottom..
- beat cream cheese on high speed, with an electric mixer. till fluffy, gradually add sugar, beat well, adding one egg at a time, beating after each additional egg, lemon juice add vanilla ,beat but 30 seconds..
- pour on crust. now with strawberry glaze , gently swirl batter with a knife to create marbled effect.place spring pan on a large cookie sheet.bake for 60 minutes. before putting in oven, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes take off foil bake another 40 minutes .or untill it golden color.and firm around edges..
- take out oven, cool completely on a wire rack.cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.remove spring pan..
- serve chilled..
Real strawberries (not jam) baked into one delicious cheesecake to remember. Find this recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's. Creamy and delicious cheesecake bars swirled with strawberry and baked on top of an oatmeal cookie crust! A delicious dessert bar that the entire family will love! The creamy cheesecake swirled with strawberry and the soft and chewy cookie bar.