Strawberry Cheesecake. Whenever one of my three sons or eight grandchildren has a birthday, I make this pretty, creamy cheesecake. The all love it.and I do, too! This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night.
This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need of Batter.
- You need 3 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 pints of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of extra large eggs.
- You need 2 cup of of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Strawberry Syrup.
- You need 1 pints of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 each of Graham cracker crusts.
The Best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Some people like to make a basic. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke.
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the cheese and sour cream in a mixer on medium speed, add sugar, increase speed. Mix on high for 6 to 8 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time scraping down the bowl after each addition. Add vanilla.add strawberry syrup and mix until blended. Pour into 9" prepared graham cracker crust. put an in water bath and bake for 40 minutes at 350°F open door and let cheese cake sit in the oven for an additional 15 minutes before removing from oven. Place on a rack and let cool down. Garnish the top with strawberry slices..
- for the strawberry syrup wash and quarter the strawberries place in a saucepan with one half cup of sugar and a quarter cup of water. simmer until strawberries are soft and water is almost evaporated. Cool down puree in food processor and add to cream cheese mixture.
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is extra creamy and bursting with strawberries. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake just might be the perfect cheesecake for spring and summer. Make these healthy strawberry cheesecake overnight oats for a healthy and filling breakfast! Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes = cheesecake filling + pancake dry ingredients + fresh strawberry syrup = cheesecake for breakfast! The cheesecake layer is creamy and just the perfect texture.