Strawberry chocolate cheese cake. This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is made with strawberry cheesecake filling and chocolate Oreo crust. This no-bake chocolate strawberry cheesecake is so beautiful, gentle and delicate. Flavors of dark chocolate, cheesecake and fresh strawberries.
Cheesecake meets chocolate covered strawberries in this recipe – and. Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake – layers of chocolate and vanilla cheesecake topped with strawberry pie filling makes an impressive dessert for any event. Chocolate-covered strawberries + cheesecake = OMG. You can cook Strawberry chocolate cheese cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry chocolate cheese cake
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 packages of strawberries fresh.
- You need 2 cup of milk chocolate.
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chocolate cookies like wafers.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 4 packages (8 Oz) of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of each eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ap flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of crushed strawberries slightly.
- Prepare 3 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Spoon melted chocolate over cheesecake tops, then dip strawberries in melted chocolate and rest on top. White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes are moist and dense vanilla cupcakes with strawberry filling, topped with a layer of white chocolate and strawberry jam! Chocolate-covered strawberries are the quintessential Valentine's Day sweet. Here they adorn a strawberry-packed no-bake cheesecake with a chocolate cake bottom.
Strawberry chocolate cheese cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan with at least 3 inch sides.
- Grind up the cookies and melt the butter and then add together and then press the cookie crumbs in the pan to form the crust and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Now in your mixer place the cream cheese sour cream sugar and beat for 3 min.
- Now add the eggs one at a time once the eggs are added In add the flour lemon juice and vanilla.
- Remove bowl from mixer and now fold in the crushed strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Now take the crust out of the fridge pour the filling over the crust bake for 45 to 55 min or until the top is light brown cool down for 2 hours then cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before decorating.
- Now for decorating melt chocolate over a double boiler and slice the stawberries and dip the stawberries in the chocolate and the arange in the pattern you want.
Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser the whole family will enjoy! This beautiful homestyle dessert has a creamy texture with a crunchy graham cracker. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. Based on eight servings, each portion.