Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- Prepare 250 grams of Frozen or fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 100 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark brown packed sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 150 ml of wipping cream.
- You need 1 loaf of pound cake.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle instructions
- In a saucepan mix the strawberries, sugar, water, and orange zest. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes on medium heat stirring every once in a while..
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and mash the berries using a potato masher. Set aside to cool down..
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth..
- In a separate bowl beat whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold the whipping cream into cream cheese mixture..
- Cut the pound cake into 1 cm cubes and set aside..
- In small serving bowls (approximetly 10) put a layer of cake, then strawberry mixture, then cake, then cream cheese, and finally strawberry mixture..
- Cover and refrigirate for at least 2 hours..
- Serve and enjoy :).
- Note: You can make this in a big bowl instead of individual serving bowls if you prefer..