No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake.
You can cook No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake
- Prepare of <Strawberry Purée>.
- Prepare 1 pack (1 lb) of Fresh Strawberry (put aside 6 strawberry for topping).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of <Filling>.
- Prepare 8 oz (227 g) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz (113 g) of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 8 oz (227 g) of Heavy Cream.
- You need 50 g of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of envelop(7g) Gelatin (+ 1.5Tbsp water).
- Prepare of <Topping>.
- You need 6 pieces of Fresh Strawberry.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Marsala Wine.
No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Combine the strawberries and sugar into the saucepan, and leave it about 1 hour..
- Turn on the heat and cook it about 10 minutes..
- Transfer it into the blender and make puree. (It should be still hot.).
- FILLING: Place the heavy cream into the bowl and whisk 70%. (Don't whips it completely.) And keep it cool in the fridge..
- Prepare for gelatin: Put the water into very small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder. After absorbed it, put it in the microwave in 15 seconds..
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar into the large bowl and mix well..
- Add the strawberry puree, gelatin, and mix well..
- Add the whipped heavy cream and mix well..
- Pour it into your favorite pan or glass, tapper-ware. And put it in the fridge in several hours..
- TOPPING: Cut strawberries, and sprinkle sugar, marsala wine and marinate it about 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Use the spoon to serve the cheese cake into glass and decorates with marinated strawberries..
- Or use the scone cutter to make round shape and decorates with marinated strawberries..