Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Other fruits can be substituted or added as desired. Best served chilled and same day due to banana discoloration. I have posted a recipe for fresh blueberry sauce on the website. ( just type in blueberries, (in search)).
Tropical Fruit Saladmeatloafandmelodrama.com. kiwis, blueberries, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, mandarins. Get out your red, white, and blue with this simple fruit salad of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apple, and bananas, tossed with honey and lemon juice. How to Make Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad. You can have Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Prepare 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- It’s 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- Prepare As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- It’s 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- You need as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- You need of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- It’s of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
In a bowl, mix together, marshmallows, yogurt, Cool Whip, pudding and pie filling mix. Different fruits can be added or. Strawberry Banana Salad is the perfect addition to any party or picnic and it makes an unforgettable snack too. Packed with fruit this dish is sweet, creamy and takes just minutes to make.
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
While it's easy to make, it is even easier to eat, so be prepared for an empty dish in record time! Strawberry-Banana Gelatin Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, bananas and nuts. Cheesecake salads are usually made with no-bake cheesecake filling/pudding and frozen whipped If you combine them the fruit can be a bit mushy, and if you're using bananas, they will discolor. The beauty of cheesecake salads is that.