Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce.
You can have Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- You need 200 ml of Whipping Cream.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 5 gr of agar-agar swallow.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Strawberry Sauce :.
- Prepare 270 gr of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s to taste of sugar.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins..
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar to the pan and mix well. Turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves and the mixture is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins in low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame.Pour it in the serving glasses.
- To prepare the sauce : wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately..
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce. Cover and let it cool to room temperature and pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve..