NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake.
You can cook NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake
- It’s of For the crust:.
- Prepare 10-12 of digestive cookies or graham cracker.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of For cheesecake filling:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature).
- It’s 200 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 4 grams of powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boiling hot water.
- It’s of Topping;.
- Prepare of Lots of strawberries.
- You need of (Or whatever fruit you fancy 🙂 ).
NO BAKE Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake instructions
- Place the crackers into a ziplock bag and crush them into crumbs. Add melted butter and granulated sugar. The consistency should be like wet sand..
- Line the pan of your choice with parchment paper, and pour the cracker crumbs into it, press down tightly with a spoon to form the base for the crust. Set aside..
- In a bowl, beat the whipping cream until it can stand alone (until it is like whipped cream texture). Be careful not to overwhip, because the cream will start to separate into fats and whey. Set the whipped cream aside..
- In a separate bowl, beat the granulated sugar with the cream cheese until well combined. Add in lemon juice and lemon zest..
- Mix together the powdered gelatin with the hot water until it is well dissolved (make sure there are no lumps), and pour into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Make sure to gently mix, otherwise the cake will not be light and airy. Once well mixed, pour into the pan that holds the already made crust..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over night. Then slice up some strawberries or fruits of your choice and decorate the top! Enjoy!.