You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need 1 box of or 2 box of cream cheese if u like it thicker.
- It’s 1 cup of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 can of strawberry filling.
- You need 1 of graham pie shell.
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- get a mixing bowl put cream cheese in it. put in microwave set for like 35 seconds to make it softer.
- after cream cheese gets softer. add 1 cup of sugar (powder or granulated sugar) & 1 cup of cool whip. mix it real real well with the mixer..
- after u mix it real well. add 1 teaspoon of vanilla. its option if u want to add vanilla or not..
- once u mix all that together real well. pour into the Graham pie shell. make it even smooth on top..
- open a can of strawberry filing. pour on top of the cheesecake. smooth it out to the edge..
- put in the fridge for @ least an hour or 2 til the cheesecake real cool..
- serve with cool whip & enjoy!.