Strawberry cheese cake minis. These recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! They are the perfect dessert to celebrate strawberry season! Silky smooth creamy cheesecake on homemade shortbread with a sweet dollop of strawberry topping – bite-sized treats for a pretty dinner dessert.
These mini strawberry cheesecake tacos are the perfect solution. They're bite sized, shareable and taste like cheesecake! Using a fork, gently mash the strawberries. You can have Strawberry cheese cake minis using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheese cake minis
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 lb of cheese cake (2-8oz) at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 can of Strawberry pie filling/topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
Set the pan over medium-high heat and cook until the strawberries are. This Gluten-Free No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake uses fresh ingredients and delicious Schar Gluten-Free Honeygrams. If you haven't tried these honeygrams, you are missing. I just love these mini strawberry swirl cheesecakes because they are made with real strawberries and are perfect for a family or a romantic setting.
Strawberry cheese cake minis step by step
- preheat oven to 275°F.
- line cupcake pan with liners.
- mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl.
- drop one teaspoon of crumbs mix in the bottom of the liner and gently press into the bottom.
- with an electric mixer best the cream cheese until smooth.
- gradually add the sugar to the cream cheese.
- beat in vanilla extract.
- in a separate bowl beat the eggs.
- gradually drip the eggs to the mix.
- beat in sour cream and salt. The mixture should be very creamy.
- scrape the sides of the bowl into the mixture as needed.
- divide the mixture evenly into the liners.
- bake on middle rack rotating half way through until filling is set. about 22 minutes. I set my timer for 11 minutes turned them and then set for 11 minutes again..
- transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature. when they reach room temp. transfer to the fridge..
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon strawberry filling/topping over each cheesecake..
- refrigerate at least 4 hours. or overnight.
- remove from fridge.
- Add the strawberry topping. Make sure there's a strawberry on each one and enjoy!.
These rich, creamy minis make for a perfect snack, are super easy to make and the best part is. Learn how to make Mini strawberry-lemon cheesecake tarts & see the Smartpoints For an extra-special touch, melt strawberry jelly and brush over strawberries to glaze. These strawberry 'lemonade' cheesecake minis are the perfect way to entertain. Delight your guests by serving Strawberry 'Lemonade' Mini Cheesecakes. Make mini fluffy cheesecakes using the Instant Pot.