strawberry oat chewy bars. Strawberry Chewy Yogurt Granola Bars are made with delicious grains you'll love. The oats give the bars a deliciously chewy texture, and the natural sweetness of the strawberries lets you use much less sugar than you'd normally use in a bar recipe. These strawberry banana oat bars are naturally sweetened and made with healthy ingredients like oats, bananas, strawberries, and maple syrup.
A delicious soft oat bar recipe packed full with sweet strawberries. A tasty and healthy snack for toddlers and older kids! My little boy has turned into an absolute food monster recently. You can have strawberry oat chewy bars using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry oat chewy bars
- Prepare 3 cup of oat meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (any).
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
They are not crunchy or chewy like a normal granola bar so don't be disappointed! Clearly this post has nothing to do with granola bars, but it's just what's been on my mind lately. I suppose I'm writing this while eating one so that's got to count… What I'm trying to say here is that I've never been more excited to call myself a workaholic. In large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and salt.
strawberry oat chewy bars instructions
- preheat oven to 250°F.
- mix all dry ingredients.
- add oil and jam and mix well with hands.
- add milk accordingly till all ingredients comes to thick batter.
- place greased aluminum foil on tray and spread the mix in square.
- 1st bake it for half hour and den broil for 20 mins.
- cut in bar size when hot.
- allow it to cool and then enjoy.
- refrigerate bars to preserve longer.
For Chewy Blueberry Almond Bars, substitute fresh blueberries for the raspberries. Strawberry Oat Bars with chia seed jam sweetened with maple syrup. These bars are a tasty snack, breakfast meal or an afternoon pick me up! Soft and chewy strawberry crumb bars made with the chia seed jam that I shared earlier this week! These bars have just the right amount of texture and the.