STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE. For a dessert that looks as great as it tastes, this one can't be beat! Layers of rich pound cake, luscious cream and sweet strawberries make this. Combine strawberries and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
I don't know nothing about making no strawberry cheesecake so here you go! Enjoy my Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle! 🙂 Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle – I'd like to try this sometime with chocolate cake in Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle Looks so good! But can't help thinking some kind if cake. You can cook STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE
- It’s 1 packages of (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened.
- You need 1 cup of (8 ounces) sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of COLD MILK.
- Prepare 1 packages of (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 1 large of (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1 cup of – 1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers).
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 can of (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe: Try this Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe, or contribute your own. The perfect no-bake summer dessert to. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes Triple Berry Trifle Berry Custard Trifles in a Jar Strawberry Shortcake. This gorgeous dessert is both delicious and fun for kids to make.
STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE TRIFLE step by step
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream; mix well..
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping..
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter..
- In a 2-1/2-qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, crumbs and pie filling. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings..
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes. We are 'Summer Elevated' with these Strawberry Explosion Cheesecake Trifle Desserts. We've basically got Strawberry Shortcake on steroids…not real steroids! Does anyone else love the strawberries and cream combo? This is the perfect summer recipe.