Strawberry cheesecake. Whenever one of my three sons or eight grandchildren has a birthday, I make this pretty, creamy cheesecake. The all love it.and I do, too! This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night.
Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. You can have Strawberry cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 100 grams of biscuits.
- It’s 40 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 500 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla pod.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 300 grams of sour cream.
- You need 500 grams of strawberries.
- You need 50 grams of sugar.
Some people like to make a basic. The Best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is extra creamy and bursting with strawberries. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake just might be the perfect cheesecake for spring and summer.
Strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Heat oven to 200ºC and line the base of a 20cm round springform tin with greaseproof paper..
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor. Tip it in a bowl and add melted butter and mix well..
- Pour biscuits into an even layer into the base of the cake tin and chill while you're making the filling..
- In a food processor pour cream cheese duringh 30 seconds until smooth..
- Then add ingredients one by one in order beating briefly between each one (sugar, flour, lemon zest, vanilla pod, eggs, egg yolks) Finish adding sour cream and beat it just enough to incorporate and pour it all in the tin..
- Bake at 200ºC for about 15 minutes and then lower temperature to 100ºC for 1h. Then leave the cake inside to cool at room temperature. Chill overnight..
- Make strawberry coulis (Cook 250g strawberries and 50g sugar until soft and blend it all to have a coulis.) and let it cool. Decorate the cake with some strawberries and por the coulis mover the chilled cake..
This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke. Make these healthy strawberry cheesecake overnight oats for a healthy and filling breakfast! DESSERT LOVERS- I just invented the most LEGIT cheesecake-inspired overnight oatmeal recipe. Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes = cheesecake filling + pancake dry ingredients + fresh strawberry syrup = cheesecake for breakfast!