Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Cool whip.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheesecake instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 gallon of Strawberries.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries instructions
- cut tops off strawberries.
- cut x down strawberries, not all the way through.
- refrigerate strawberries.
- mix cool whip, vanilla, pudding mix, and cream cheese together.
- refrigerate filling mixture for 30 minutes.
- remove strawberries and filling mix from refrigerator.
- put filling into ziplock bag, and cut tip of bottom corner.
- pipe filling into the strawberries.