Strawberry Crumble Bars.
You can cook Strawberry Crumble Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of turbinado sugar, optional (adds crunch).
Strawberry Crumble Bars step by step
- preheat oven to 400. spray 8×8" pan with non – stick cooking spray..
- mix bisquick, butter, brown sugar, and oats until crumbly. press half into pan..
- mix jam and almond extract. spread over oat mixture to within 1/4" of edge of pan..
- add turbinado sugar, if using, to oat mixture. Sprinkle over jam and press into fruit..
- bake 25-30 minutes..