Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake. Cheesecake Recipe: Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe: http Learn how to make individual cheesecakes with graham cracker crust. A quick and easy to make, cupcake recipe demonstration I used strawberry and raspberry jam, and topped each cake with a sliced, fresh strawberry and some. These recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries!
You can top these with salted caramel sauce or even just. Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are an easy dessert to make in a muffin pan! I just love these mini strawberry swirl cheesecakes because they are made with real strawberries and are perfect for a family or a romantic setting. You can cook Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake
- It’s 1 box of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whip cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 7 of strawberries.
For some reason, these cheesecake tasted so much better the next day. A soft and chewy strawberry cake mix cookie filled with a Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings. Remove the cheesecakes from the refrigerator and evenly top with strawberries and sauce.
Diane's mini strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
- Now add the sour cream, strawberry cream cheese and egg.
- Fold in the whip cream and pour into the crust.
- Place in I oven for 25-30 minutes. Let cool in refrigerator for two hours.
- Slice strawberries place on top. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make Mini strawberry-lemon cheesecake tarts & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Our Skinny Mini Cheesecake is the first in a long line of a-m-a-z-i-n-g-l-y delicious mini desserts. Now it really is true, you can have your cake and eat it too Mini Strawberry Cheesecake. NOTE: This dessert is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a very good source of Vitamin C.