strawberry shortcake bars. The cake layer of these strawberry shortcake bars is not your typical angel food cake. Dense enough to handle that cream cheese layer and. Mmmm, these bars just scream summer.
They are super easy to make – the perfect, healthy, kid-friendly treat. These bars are also gluten-free, sugar-free, low-fat, oil-free & low-calorie. Strawberry shortcake and creamy cheesecake make this irresistibly sweet treat that will be an instant hit at any summer party. You can cook strawberry shortcake bars using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry shortcake bars
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of strawberry jam.
Strawberry Shortcake Bars are the perfect spring or summer dessert! My kids loved these strawberry shortcake bars, and they would have happily eaten the whole pan for dessert if I had let. If you combine a strawberry shortcake ice cream pop with a cookie and a bar, you get these delicious treats. Working with one ice cream bar at a time, pour the white ganache all over a bar.
strawberry shortcake bars step by step
- allow butter to come to room temperature.
- cream butter with sugar, vanilla, salt until light and fluffy. about 3 minutes.
- add flour and beat on low until all ingredients combine and form a soft dough.
- use saran wrap to form dough into a ball or roll and chill for at least one hour. make sure the dough is wrapped airtight.
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- shape cookies into bars or desired form with a small well for the jam. fill with jam and place on a non greased cookie sheet and bake for 23 minutes turning the cookies halfway thru baking time for even baking.
These bars can be easily frozen and served as ice cream bars on hot summer days. Make the most of strawberry season with this simple, scrumptious dessert from thedomesticrebel.com blogger Hayley. These no-bake strawberry shortcake bars are an easy and delicious treat! An Easy No Bake Frozen Dessert. These bars combine two favorite desserts, strawberry shortcake and cheesecake bars, into one cool, creamy, sweet, so-very-summery treat.