Ladybirds Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream ..
You can have Ladybirds Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream . using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream .
- You need 1 of punet strawberries / 250g.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 530 ml of thickened cream / heavy whipping cream ..
- You need 1 can of condensed milk – 395g / 13.9oz.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Ladybirds Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream . instructions
- Destalk the strawberries and but them into halves or quarters , depending on the size ..
- Place the sugar and cut up strawberries into a small saucepan on low to medium heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the strawberries are very soft . Remove from heat and let cool slightly ..
- Once cooled slightly , using a stick blender or fork or weapon of your choice , puree the strawberries down to make it all syrupy , set aside to cool completely whilst you prepare the rest of the ingredient.
- Once cooled slightly , using a stick blender or fork or weapon of your choice , puree the strawberries down to make it all syrupy , set aside to cool completely whilst you prepare the rest of the ingredients ..
- Place the cream into a clean dry bowl and using eclectic mixers , beat it till soft peaks form ..
- Add the vanilla to the condensed milk and stir till smooth and combined ..
- In two batches , gently fold the cream into the condensed milk until combined ..
- Now gently and slowly fold the strawberry syrup to the cream mixture till just combined . You may wish to do this in a few batches of adding it to the cream , i did ..
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a loaf tin or tin of your choice , cover and place in the freezer till it sets , for at least 4 hours , best overnight.
- Once frozen , serve cold as needed with toppings of your choice . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : if you want to make this any other fruit flavour then just replace the strawberries with fruit of your choice like blueberries , raspberries , passionfruit , blackberries etc ..