Strawberry Banana Ice Cream. No ice cream machine needed and ready in no time. The perfect spring and summer treat. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs.
No matter the weather we are always looking for delicious ice cream. Today we are enjoying a VERY Simple Strawberry Banana Ice Cream today. This ice cream is chock-full of strawberries and chopped pecans and has the most delightful flavor. You can cook Strawberry Banana Ice Cream using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (if needed).
This is a family favorite.—Jeanette Shropshire Fold whipped topping into cream mixture. Fold in strawberries, bananas and pecans. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according. Super simple, instant strawberry banana vegan ice cream that can be made in your blender.
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream step by step
- Cut up bananas into small pieces and put them in a ziplock bag. Then place in frezzer overnight or intill they are completely frozen..
- Take bananas out of freezer place in food processor or blender your choice..
- Cut up a few strawberries and put into food processor with bananas, this will soften up the bananas so they can blend easy. If not using fresh berries let thraw before cutting so no dairy will be needed..
This tasty ice-cream contains no added sugar, getting its sweetness from strawberries and vanilla. Equipment and preparation: for this recipe you will need a pre-chilled ice cream maker. It is the perfect healthy treat for a hot summer day. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until completely smooth, stopping frequently to rearrange the. Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling.