Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches. "frozen yogurt sandwiches with blueberry swirl Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes jala frozen yogurt sandwiches. My strawberry frozen yogurt recipe contains just four essentials: Frozen fruit, yogurt, honey and a squeeze of lemon.
With very little sugar and almost no fat, these low-calorie treats provide the perfect skinny solution for your sweet-tooth fix! This strawberry frozen yogurt recipe is beyond easy. It's healthy, delicious, fruity and the perfect quick dessert for hot days. You can cook Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches
- It’s 10 1/2 of Graham crackers broken into quarters(42).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pureed fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of reduced fat whipped cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Strawberries are in season, so take advantage of the sweet and juicy fruit with a healthy low-calorie dessert that tastes like oh-so-decadent strawberry cheesecake. Roughly chop half the strawberries and whizz the rest in a food processor or with a stick blender to a purée. How many calories inHood Strawberry Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Low calorie strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches step by step
- Line 9" square pan with foil.
- Arrange half of Graham crackers in 3 rows of 7 peices on bottom.
- Spoon strawberry puree into large bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, whipped cream, vanilla.
- Spread over crackers and then top with remaining crackers.
- Freeze 2-4 hours and then transfer to an airtight freezer safe container.
Your daily values may be higher or lower. Turn your ice cream machine on and pour in the chilled yogurt mixture. Instead, she likes using yogurt to bring out the natural tangi. Remove the strawberry mixture from the heat and stir in the lemon gelatin until it melts. In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with the lemon zest.