Ali's Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook Ali's Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ali's Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need 500 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of thickened cream.
- You need 1 of punnet strawberries pureed.
- You need 2 of limes juiced.
- You need 10 grams of gelatine.
- Prepare 100 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of packet Granita (oatmeal) biscuits.
Ali's Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Grease and line springform cake pan.
- Crush biscuits finely and stir in melted butter then press firmly into the springform cake pan.
- In pan heat juice of two lines and pureed strawberries (I add a tbsp sugar as I like it sweet). Remove from heat and sprinkle the gelatine in and mix until dissolved. Set aside to chill (it must he the same temperature as the cheesey mix and cream.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
- Beat cream until thick.
- Beat 3/4 of the cooled strawberry mix into the cream cheese mix then fold in the thickened cream.
- Pour into the springform pan on top of the biscuit mix and place in the fridge for one hour.
- Pour remaining g strawberry mix over the top of the cheesecake and return to the fridge for a few hours to fully set.
- We eat it as is but if you are going too serve it up for a dinner party you can decorate it with more strawberries and mint leaves.