Easiest Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can have Easiest Strawberry Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easiest Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s 250 grams of Spreadable cheese portions.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sweetened condensed milk ( u can adjust sweetness to test).
- It’s 1 dozen of Butter cookies.
- You need 1 box of Strawberry jello crystals.
- You need 4 of Whole strawberries.
Easiest Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Prepare jello mix as per packet instruction and layer at the bottom of small desert bowls or glass ( see picture) and keep in fridge to set..
- Crush butter cookies in fine powder with roller pin. Layer over jello layer and press a little to make it a firm layer..
- Mix cheese portions and condensed milk with a mixer at low speed, otherwise the mix will become too runny. Then pour on cookie layer and put in fridge to set..
- Top with a strawberry and enjoy :-).