Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake.
You can have Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake
- Prepare 1 of 16oz. Tub of cool whip [whipped topping].
- You need 1 of Bag of your favorite crushed candies [i used heath bars one in the baking isle].
- It’s 1 of Jar of Chocolate Fudge Icecream toppings.
- You need 1 packages of strawberries.
- It’s 16 of Icecream Sandwhich Bars.
Chocolate Strawberry IceCream Cake instructions
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Line 8 icecream bars on the bottom side by side and center it..
- Smooth over half the tub of cool whip over the top of the bars..
- Slice strawberries and add top of the cool whip.
- Heat some of the chocolate fudge topping in a bowl for about 15 seconds in the microwave. Then drizzle on top of the berries..
- Sprinkle candy's acrostic the top..
- Repeat steps 2-6 on top of first layer. [Add the rest of the cool whip and use a rubber spatula to coat the sides as well].
- Freeze for several hours before consuming. =].