Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. Strawberry Sauce for Cheesecake and Pancakes. One of my favorite morning snacks is a cup of fruit yogurt. I usually mix in a few blueberries and sweetener, but saw some Florida strawberries on sale at the This fruity sauce is great layered into a low carb cheesecake mousse for great looking parfaits!
It gives the baked low carb strawberry cheesecake an amazing burst of sweetness with the. These keto low-carb mini cheesecake bites are my favorite keto-friendly dessert. Keto cheesecakes are made with traditional ingredients like cream cheese and eggs, and sweetened with a low-carb sweetener like Swerve or. You can have Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- You need 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- You need of Alternative Ingredients.
- You need 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- You need 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
Fried cheesecake bites feature rich cream cheese, sweet vanilla extract, with almond meal instead of graham cracker crumbs. Since I don't have the same air fryers as some other do, start with a lower temperature and lower amount of time to avoid them melting into a hot mess. This amazing low-carb raspberry swirl cheesecake was developed, almost by accident, and the best bit?? Full fat cream cheese makes us fuller for longer.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
And by eating a full-fat cream cheese cheesecake, you can only manage a smaller portion, and hence even fewer carbs. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Bacon Chips. How did I lower the carb count. I usually get two servings out of these because the cream cheese filling is …well so very filling. 😉 And I tweaked the cream cheese. I started with softened cream cheese and I mixed in powdered I'm the voice, author, and creator behind Low Carb with Jennifer.