Sarah's Simple Strawberry Cheese Cake.
You can cook Sarah's Simple Strawberry Cheese Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Simple Strawberry Cheese Cake
- It’s of filling.
- You need 2 box of 8 oz boxes cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped strawberrys.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of 9 inch Gram Cracker pie crust.
- It’s of topping.
Sarah's Simple Strawberry Cheese Cake step by step
- Mix all ingredients together then place in mixer or blender. Blend well until there are No lumps..
- Pour into Gram cracker pie crust..
- Place in oven at 325°F for 45 minutes remove let cool.
- Top with sliced strawberries and place in refrigerator for 3 hours before serving..