You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need 1 of Pie crust.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheesecake.
- It’s 1 of Container cool whip.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 jar of of strawberry preserves.
- Prepare 1 of Red food colouring (optional).
Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Mix together the cream cheese,sugar,vanilla and preserves one mixed add cool whip and mix together then add food colouring (optional) then mix again.
- Then add to pie crust add a few strawberries on top (optional) put in freezer for a couple of hours then enjoy.