No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2).
You can cook No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2)
- You need 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Prepare 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- It’s 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- You need 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) step by step
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..