Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- It’s 1 box of french vanilla cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, divided.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of plus 2 tbsp. confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1 can of (21oz) strawberry pie filling..
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven 325°. Grease 13×9 inch baking pan..
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping..
- Press remaing mixture into bottom of prepared pan..
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in remaining eggs and 2 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Layer strawberry pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture..
- Bake1 hour or until golden brown. Let cool a bit. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner's sugar, or not..