Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 Box of Strawberry cake mix ( like Betty Crocker).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, baking powder. Set aside. In a smaller bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla. Add egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir vigorously until all the dry cake mix are gone. Gently fold in chocolate chips..
- Dip rounded balls about 2 Tbsp. Each onto prepared pan. Stick a couple extra chocolate chips on top of balls..
- Bake 10 minutes. ( Mine took 12 minutes). Do not allow them to get brown. Allow to cool 3 minutes. They will be very soft. As the cookies cool the tops will settle . Transfer to cooling rack. Store in airtight container for 1 week..