Strawberry lemonade bars.
You can have Strawberry lemonade bars using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry lemonade bars
- Prepare of For the Crust :.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter – room temperature.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the Filling :.
- You need 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2-3 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 cup of pureed strawberries.
- You need 1 of & 1/4 cups sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Strawberry lemonade bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a 9x 13" baking pan..
- Begin with the crust : In a large bowl. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Working on low speed. Gradually beat in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly. Pour into prepared pan into an even layer. Press down a little on it. Bake for 17 minutes until set and edges lightly Brown..
- While the crust bakes make the filling. In a food processor. (I used a blender). Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, strawberry puree, sugar & eggs.process until smooth. Add in flour , baking powder, salt. Pulse until smooth..
- When crust is done .Gently pour filling over the Hot crust. Return to oven. Bake 23-26 minutes. Until filling is set. There will be a light colored crust on top. It is from the sugar in custard. Nothing to worry about..
- Sprinkle bars with powered sugar. Cool completely. Use a damp knife to cut to ensure clean slices. Store bars in Refrigerator. Especially on a Hot day…