Strawberry Shortcake Bars.
You can cook Strawberry Shortcake Bars using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Shortcake Bars
- Prepare of Vanilla Bars:.
- You need 1 box of vanilla cake mix.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Strawberry Vanilla Crumble:.
- You need 1-3 oz. of box strawberry jello mix – dry.
- It’s 1-3 oz. of box vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of flour – divided and 1/2 cup butter – softened.
- It’s of Cool Whip Frosting:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- You need 1 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tub of – 8oz cool whip – thawed.
Strawberry Shortcake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 9×9" cake pan with aluminum foil and spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, veg. Oil until combined and a dough forms..
- Press dough evenly into pan. Bake 20 minutes until edges are lightly brown. Let cool before frosting..
- In a small bowl Combine the jello. 4 Tablespoon butter, 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork mix ingredients together intil crumble forms. In another bowl Combine vanilla pudding, 4 Tablespoon butter, 1/2 cup flour. Mix until crumble forms..
- Spred both of them onto a lined baking sheet. Bake 350º for 10 minutes check after 5 minutes.Stirring so it does not burn.Cool completely..
- In a large bowl. Beat cream cheese, powered sugar, vanilla extract, cool whip until light and fluffy..
- Frost top of cooled bars. Sprinkle a generous amount of crumble on top. Cut into squares and enjoy..