Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars.
You can cook Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil, soft but not melted.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of lemon – zest & juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of strawberries.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of corn starch.
Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F. Grease 9×13 baking pan..
- In large bowl mix dry ingredients and lemon zest. Cut in coconut oil and egg with fork or pastry blender..
- Press 2/3 of mixture into bottom of pan, set aside remaining mixture..
- Combine fruit, sugar, lemon juice and corn starch and pour over bottom crust. Crumble remaining crust mixture over top..
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden and filling is set. Cool completely before cutting..