Strawberry with ice cream and balsamic sauce. By Kris Hoogerhyde, Anne Walker, Dabney Gough. Remove from heat, crush strawberries, with a fork and add balsamic vinegar. Try this strawberry balsamic sauce with frozen strawberries.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, crush strawberries against side of saucepan. Recipe for a warm Balsamic- Strawberry Sauce with black pepper- to top vanilla ice cream. Vanilla ice cream with strawberries and balsamic sauce. You can have Strawberry with ice cream and balsamic sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry with ice cream and balsamic sauce
- It’s 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need Handful of strawberries.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
Balsamic vinegar, tempered with brown sugar and reduced to a glaze, makes a sweet, tangy topping for the ice cream and strawberries. Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips. Churn in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions. When the ice cream is frozen to a soft-serve consistency, add the rest of.
Strawberry with ice cream and balsamic sauce step by step
- Put vinegar and honey in a saucepan and lightly simmer for about 5min until it thickens slightly.
- Take pan off heat, put strawberries in to soak for 15min.
- Serve with ice cream and drizzle remaining sauce.
- Season with pepper.
Vanilla ice cream in a bowl. Plain sauce straight out of the bowl with no pulp added. It will be on the thin side at this stage, but it's still very delicious. Vanilla ice cream with strawberry…how much better can life get, I ask you? Now, this is the sauce after being refrigerated.