Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. Dessert muffins with a special strawberry-cream cheese surprise inside! Spoon half of batter into muffin cups. These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are a delicious way to welcome Spring.
Keyword Muffin Recipes, strawberry cheesecake muffins, strawberry muffins. Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins-strawberry muffins with a lemon cheesecake filling and sweet graham cracker streusel topping. Strawberries were on sale so I. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Prepare of Streusel Topping :.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Muffin Batter :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen chopped strawberries (if using frozen, do not thaw).
- It’s of Cheesecake Filling :.
- It’s 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups. These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins were quite simple. I whipped up a couple batches in know time. Cut a small hole in the corner of the baggie.
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or spraying the tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside..
- Make the streusel : In a small bowl, toss together the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or by mixing with a fork until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Set it aside..
- Start the muffins by beating the butter in a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy, then add the sugars and beat until all creamed together. Add the eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until combined and little lumps remain. Then use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to fold in the strawberries. The berries may bleed a little, creating a pink-ish batter..
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese in a medium bowl using either a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Then, beat in the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar until combined..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of muffin batter into the bottom of the muffin tins, then 1 spoonful of cheesecake batter, then more muffin batter, filling them up to the top. It's ok if some cheesecake mixture is showing through in some spots. Sprinkle each muffin with streusel and press it down gently so it sticks..
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 425°F, then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the temperature down to 350°F and bake for an additional about 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight..
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes from Delish.com are begging to be at your next party. These homemade Strawberry Crumb Cake Muffins are made with fresh strawberries and topped with a crumb cake streusel and vanilla glaze! These easy strawberry muffins make a great breakfast. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Give Mom a stack of pancakes that, thanks to a strawberry sauce and cream cheese batter, tastes more like dessert than.