Strawberry surprised cheesecake. There is a surprise inside these mini no-bake cheesecakes. When you slice these creamy desserts open you will find a chocolate covered strawberry inside. This easy Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is perfect for the summer!
BLEND strawberries in blender container until smooth. A delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake that's easy to make and sure to impress. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. You can cook Strawberry surprised cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry surprised cheesecake
- It’s 1 cup of graham cracker.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of ceamcheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of For strawberry sauce.
- You need 1 cup of strawberry.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, Learn how to make Strawberry Cheesecake This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. The bloody spooge is Strawberry Cheesecake. Right as you blow your load in a chicks mouth you get so excited that you punch her in the face. Press the slices of strawberry along the edge of the springform pan, so that the bottoms of the strawberries touch the cake.
Strawberry surprised cheesecake step by step
- Mixed crushed cracker with melt butter and fill at the bottom of the cup.
- Beat creamcheese and sugar, add egg, vanilla, condensed milk, sour cream until smooth (keep the batter 5 tablespoon for topping up).
- Bake at 170 C for 20 min.
- Immediately after remove cheesecake from the oven, scoop out the center of cheesecake and fill in strawberry sauce..
- Top up with cheesecake batter and bake for another 5 min.
This easy strawberry cheesecake is wonderfully delicious & makes the perfect end to decadent dinner. Head to Tesco Real Food for more cheesecake recipes. Perfect for any birthday, Easter dinner or. You can have your cake and eat it guilt-free with these taste-tempting treats. A great low fat dessert for any brunch, dinner party or special occasion like Valentine's day coming up.