Strawberry cheesecake French toast. Serve the French toast immediately topped with maple syrup and the remaining diced strawberries. Kelly's Note: Any variety of bread will work in this recipe. A few of my favorites include a loaf of sourdough, a French baguette or (extra-thick) Texas toast.
Dip stuffed French toast into egg mixture, submerging both sides completely. Place dipped French toast onto the sauté pan, cooking both sides until lightly. Up your brunch game with a crowd favorite recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast! You can have Strawberry cheesecake French toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake French toast
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- You need of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of table spoon butter.
- It’s of Sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day. This Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Roll-Ups recipe is SO easy – resulting in a decadent breakfast treat, and very clean plates. French toast is awesome, but STUFFED french toast rolls has to be the one-up, right? We're all about the one-up in my house.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast instructions
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
Once brown on both sides, transfer to a plate. This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect Saturday morning kind of breakfast. Unless, of course, your Saturday morning was anything like my Saturday morning this weekend. On Friday night I experienced my first Dutch wedding, which was a lot like an American wedding. Strawberry cheesecake for breakfast just became totally acceptable thanks to these French toast muffins.