No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. Easy Cheesecake Recipe – Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender. The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right into the blender and create the smoothest filling in minutes. The power makes it so impressive.
Whip up my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a matter of moments. My easy cheesecake recipe is the perfect party dish with impressive elegant charm. I want to take advantage of fresh strawberries whiles they are in their peak season so I made my Big and Bold, No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. You can cook No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need of For the cookie crust:.
- Prepare 1 cup of oreo crumbs without sugar filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of For the strawberry cheesecake filling:.
- Prepare 2 packs of (2 x 8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- You need 400 ml of whipped cream, whip until thickened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of gelatin powder.
- It’s 60 ml of water.
- It’s of For the strawberry topping:.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 packs of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is extra creamy and bursting with strawberries. It's easy to make and turns out with a luscious texture, crunchy crust This no-bake strawberry cheesecake just might be the perfect cheesecake for spring and summer. It's creamy, smooth, filled with real.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Mix oreo crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into the bottom of an 8” springform pan. Refrigerate for 60 minutes..
- Whip the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer. Add the sliced strawberries..
- In a small bowl, steam the gelatin and water until dissolved. Slowly pour the gelatin mixture until it’s fully incorporated..
- Add the whipped cream gradually. Mix until well combined..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate until hardened..
- Stack the fresh strawberries on top. Pour the gelatin mixture. For the last time, refrigerate for another hour. Enjoy! 😋.
Ditch the artificial flavourings and gelatine and make this easy no-bake strawberry cheesecake. Bursting with natural colour and flavour, this is the best. Otherwise, this no bake strawberry cheesecake is actually even better when made with frozen berries. Frozen fruits and vegetables are a saving grace for cooking and baking all year round, as they're picked and prepared at the peak of freshness. Carefully lift set graham cracker crust onto cheesecake mixture.