Strawberry Frozen Yogurt.
You can cook Strawberry Frozen Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 lb of frozen strawberry.
- You need 6-10 tbs of (depends on how sweet you'd like).
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt step by step
- Add the yogurt, honey and strawberries in the blender (in that order)..
- Turn the blender on high until all blended together and smooth..
- Transfer to a storage container and freeze minimum for 3 – 4 hours..