Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle.
You can cook Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- Prepare 1 pound of cake.
- You need 2 boxes of Cream cheese pudding.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Cool whip topping.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of milk for pudding.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle step by step
- Make pound cake, or buy one. (Let cool then cut up in cubes) I made mine the night before, then cut into cubes when ready to make the Trifle..
- Cut strawberries in half and put some sugar on them mix up some,set aside.(5-10 mins till the sugar has Dissolved).
- Make pudding, it will say 4 cups of milk only use 3 cups of milk. Then set aside..
- Add cubed pound cake to trifle bowl. Or any clear bowl.(for smaller portions use clear cups or wine glasses).
- Then some Strawberries. Don’t use all the strawberries save some for the top..
- Add some cool whipped topping to the pudding after it has set,then fold in. I used just that big serving spoon of cool whip. Need to save some for the top..
- Next put pudding layer on..
- Repeat all layers, ending with the pudding, wrap up place in fridge till ready to Serve. Before serving add the rest of the cool whip and then the last of the strawberries 🍓.
- Don’t make to far in Advance, make the morning of, and let sit in the refrigerator so everything can combine together, after it’s put together. You can also eat this after your done making it. I find its best if it’s sets 4 hrs or longer….