Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk. This panna cotta recipe is made with strawberries and is equal parts sweet and tangy. If you're in the mood for more custard-like desserts The beauty of this dessert lies in how versatile it is.
You can always change the fruit sauce, from strawberries to other. First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. You can cook Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare of Panna Cotta:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (.25 oz) of envelope gelatin,unflavored.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Strawberry Sauce.
- You need 1 qt of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
To release the panna cotta from their forms, briefly immerse the ramekins in hot water and turn out onto the dishes. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Pour the milk into a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the milk. Let the mixture sit for 5 mins until the gelatin softens. Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the gelatin/milk mixture until gelatin dissolves (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla extract. Pour into ramekins or small cups: chill 4 hrs or overnight..
- Reserve a few slices of strawberry for the garnish. Add the rest of the strawberries, vanilla extract, sugar, and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Crush the strawberries with a potato masher while they cook. Simmer for about10 mins, until the sugar has dissolved and thickened. Cool completely. Spoon strawberry sauce onto each panna cotta, pipe whipped cream on top then garnish with sliced strawberries.
This post was inspired & sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions expressed are my own. For a chocolate panna cotta recipe, check out the one I made here for the holidays. Finish with strawberry sauce and whipped cream. Turn the panna cotta out onto individual serving plates and spoon the strawberry sauce all around.