Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin pie mix.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 5 oz of can evaporated milk.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of refrigerated our crust dough.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line 9×13 pan with aluminum foil, folding covering sides also.
- Place pie dough in bottom of pan. Carefully cut edges and place in empty spaces of pan. Press into pan to remove any seams..
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- In one bowl, mix together pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, cinnamon, and 1 egg. Set aside..
- In a second bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth..
- Add eggs and mix until smooth..
- Add approximately 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to pumpkin mixture..
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pan. Add dollops of cream cheese mixture on top and use butter knife back and forth from end to end to create swirl marks (I made 3 dollops across and 4 down for a total of 12).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45-50 minutes or until edges are solid and center is solid with a slight jiggle..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares..