Peppermint no bake Cheesecake. No bake cheesecakes are so easy to make, look decadent, and taste so incredible. Since my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake was such a hit over Thanksgiving, I was ready to get started on a cheesecake for Christmas. It didn't take me very long to decide on a peppermint cheesecake.
Mini Peppermint Mocha CheesecakesTracey's Culinary Adventures. No Bake Cheesecake Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Peppermint Cheesecake with Oreo CrustAlaska From Scratch. You can cook Peppermint no bake Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint no bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of For Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 of :cups mint oreo cookies, crushed.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- You need 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of teapoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- It’s 16 ounces of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- You need 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of crushed peppermint candy.
See how to make this peppermint cheesecake. This no bake cheesecake is perfect for Christmas because of it's color and flavor. Made with an Oreo crust and. A delicious and easy no-baking involved wintertime dessert.
Peppermint no bake Cheesecake instructions
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray.
- Combine mint oreo cookies and butter in a bowl. I crush the cookies in a food processor first..
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, salt and both extracts until smooth.
- Beat in drops of food color now to desired pink color, keep in mind the color will lighten when folded with whipped cream so go a bit darker than you want at the end.
- Beat cream to soft peaks.
- Add Confectioner's sugar and beat until it holds its shape l.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- Pile into prepated crust and smooth out and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- FOR Whipped Cream Topping.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form, beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Top mint layer with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed mint candy. Keep refrigerated.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
Everything just whips together with your mixer and gets thrown into the freezer. Garnish with additional whipped cream and whole pieces of peppermint candy, if desired. Variation: Use other flavors of mint candies- such as chocolate mint. This No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake starts with a thick Oreo crust. The peppermint cheesecake filling is topped off with a chocolate ganache and a dollop I am all about no-bake desserts this time of year.